Name: Matt Williams
Hobbies/Interests: Sport, Music
Favourite Food: Can’t go past a BBQ with mates!
How long have you been into Crossfit? 4 months
What made you start Crossfit? 2 major reasons:
- I wanted to develop an understanding of the technique involved with olympic lifting movements so as to be in a better position to manage clients that have injuries related to these exercises.
- Watching the games in 2015 and 2016 got me pretty keen to give Crossfit a crack!
Favourite Exercise/Crossfit movement? Cleans, Rowing.
Least favourite exercise/Crossfit movement? Handstand Push Ups.
Biggest achievement in CrossFit to date? Standing up a 100kg clean.
Most embarrassing or funny moment in CrossFit? My post-workout state after the first few sessions. Wrecked (in a good way)!
What has contributed to your success in the last month? 3 big factors come to mind:
- Good scheduling and coaching.
- Constant reassessment of movements which provides feedback regarding strengths and weaknesses.
- An environment that harbours friendly competition and provides constant encouragement.
In 50 words or less describe your CrossFit Hurstville Experience?
Learning new skills, setting new PBs, meeting new people, pushing new limits – all makes for one heck of an experience!
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time at here over the last few months,