Saturday September 5: CFH Open Day
CFH has expanded and we are excited to showcase our 4 levels of Fitness to the local residents and businesses of the St George area and greater Sydney.
There will be Workouts, Challenges, Give ways, Food & Beverages, and most importantly, our charity event, THE BLOODY LONG ROW, where we are aiming to raise $10,000 for the Kids Cancer Project.
On the day we will have the support of our professional network including:
- Hubert Huynh – HH Physio & Sports Rehab
- Martin Kiely – Massage Therapist
- Fortitude Nutrition Coaching – Nutrition Consultants
- Measure Up Sydney – Body Composition Consultants
- Agape Organic Food Truck with food and beverages
So come on down, check CFH out, and support this wonderful cause.