4 LEVELS OF FITNESS AND FUN ON DISPLAY FOR OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY
In 2020 CFH took the massive step to expand it’s facility and on Saturday the 5th of September we invited our local community to visit and check it out.
We had Workouts, Challenges, Give ways, Food & Beverages, and most importantly, our charity event, THE BLOODY LONG ROW, where we raised $10,000 for the Kids Cancer Project.
We were very fortunate to have the support of our professional network including:
- Hubert Huynh – HH Physio & Sports Rehab
- Martin Kiely – Massage Therapist
- Fortitude Nutrition Coaching – Nutrition Consultants
- Measure Up Sydney – Body Composition Consultants
- Agape Organic Food Truck with food and beverages