“Whether you are a success or failure in life has little to do with circumstances; it has much more to do with choices” Nido Qubein
“The power of choice is one of the greatest gifts to be bestowed upon man” unknown.
1. Are you content or do you want to experience growth in your life?
This must come first, and the answer must be YES for you to bother reading on
2. What area of your life needs the most growth?
Give each area a score out of 5. This will help you work out which you need to work on the most.
3. Do the 5 people you spend most of your time with promote or inhibit your growth?
How you think, how you dress, how you talk- is all heavily influenced by the people you spend most of your time with.
- Are they positive?
- Do you look up to them?
- Do they make you aspire to be better?
- Do they drag you down?
4. Does you environment support and promote growth?
Growth thrives in the right environment. Does your environment:
- Excite you?
- Put you out of your comfort zone?
- Continually challenge you?
- Affirm you?
- Welcome Failure?
- Model growth?
5. Based on your answers to the above 4 questions, what do you need to change?
YOU are in control.
Make good choices.
Surround yourself with good people,
Assess your current environment and make necessary changes.